Saturday, August 29, 2009

I do apologize...

My best friend in the world, BIBI, laying next to me...
she's the bestest!!!


...to the Blogger authors I follow. I am not commenting much right now because of what I said in one of my previous comments (on a post). I honestly don't like using the laptop and it is especially sucky on Blogger. Seriously! But I am reading your posts...as much as I can. I just don't like spending a lot of time on here w/this POS laptop. And I think we'll be getting our new computer soon... All we really need to do is go out for the needed stuff to build it and of course the not-so-fun part...buying it. Which shouldn't be too much, according to our roomie...and he built his also. So hopefully he's right.





Until then, I do apologize (again). I am thinking of you fellow followers/friends/Blog authors and I really do appreciate you commenting on my posts.





Sooo...an update...well, I got back from the art show/Royal Oak a little while ago. It was pretty packed so I didn't take any pictures in there. :( But I did take a few random cellphone pics in the cool Salvation Army in Royal Oak. :) Oh and at the SA, I got a cute PIG picture and a nice little bottle to pour cream out of for my coffee. Didn't buy anything at the art show (prints or jewelry or anything artsy). But as I said got the picture, bottle, as well as a hardcover book of Alice In Wonderland w/Through the Looking-Glass in it (always the greatest!) from Barnes & Noble in RO too. Was only $7.99...and I don't have a hardcover of Alice, if you can believe that!





All in all I had a very nice time with my friend April at the show and walking around downtown Royal Oak. Kinda upset that LIFT (toy store & art gallery) isn't open late on the weekends...only til 8pm...but that's o.k. I had a good time regardless. A LIFT skatedeck show is coming up soon...so I'll prob be going to that.





Once again-enjoy your weekend everyone. I'm just about ready to listen to some music and go to bed. It's late...it's late...it's late!!! Night night and take care.~





Xox~Eve

6 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

We understand! Take care and have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I've been told it's cheaper to build your own computer. Plus you can have it exactly the way you want it then. That's always a plus!
Have a great weekend!

permanentcloud said...

enjoy your weekend too!!

permanentcloud said...

i just left a comment, but i don't know if blogger got it? lol

have a nice weekend!!! :D

RodeEgel said...

Blogging is something you enjoy. It shouldn't be a burden. Take it easy. We understand :)

(Funny word verification: 'blogyro')

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Coco. I needed someone to say that! And here I agree with the "blogging without obligation" slogan. I just feel bad that I'm not commenting very often these days...

Take care~