Monday, September 28, 2009

Great Halloween Finds

Sooo, it's the most wonderful time of the year! No, not XMAS, Halloween of course! :) And I am so excited to see all the Halloween stuff out. (Not liking seeing the Xmas stuff out-it's wayyyy to early for that now!)

One great place for Halloween stuff is the Dollar Tree. I have to say that I REALLY love the new Halloween designs they have there this year. The skeletons are very Day of the Dead-like. Which I LOVE so very much. The girl design has cute ponytails and the boy design has a cute lil' top hat (ok, maybe he isn't so DOTD but still!). I just really love their look. I was so excited when I saw all the stuff with their designs: from plates to serving trays to cups. Wanted it all but just got a few things for the moment.

So the plate on the left is cute with both skeletons and the tray on the right is just her (as you can obviously see)...and there's the "male" version too but I HAD to have her...for the moment. ^_^


But I just HAD to get both of these cute plates...or trays...hm, I actually not sure what their purpose is...and that's fine because they are so cute & cool that I don't want to put anything on them now! (That's very typical of me, fyi!)



Also from Dollar Tree on our front door. There were several to choose from like Haunted House or Graveyard...but I liked this one the most.



NOT from Dollar Tree. Found at Walgreens. There was all 3 of 'em-yes Frankenberry, Count Chocula (spelling ?), and Boo Berry. Well, since I'm a ghost (one of my nicknames) I just had to get him...and I think he's the cutest one too.

And yes, that's my dog. Bibi Noir. ;) I was taking pics of the sign and she was curious. She is the most curious pup I have ever met. I think that's why she's my bestest friend. ^_^
Take care friends~

9 Curious people had this to say...:

tracy said...

These are soooo great....especially the DOTD looking plates, i love them! Almost tome to decorate the outside...yay! Wait! Who said i had to wait 'til the first....?

Anonymous said...

Dollar Tree does have some good stuff.

Demented Wench said...

Bibi looks so cute in the window. :)

The Queen of Clearance said...

Oh man, I feel a dollar tree trip coming on! i need to get there and buy stuff!

Sullivan McPig said...

The pic of Bibi is adorable!
And those plates are soo cool! Love those on the second pic the best, but the first pic is beautiful too!! Now I'm totally in the mood for a Halloween party!

Anonymous said...

oh! i need to get the second set of plates and figure out a way to hang them :) bibi looks like she's saying"so when you coming in, i am waiting"
roxy

cindy said...

LOVE your finds! one of my best dollar store halloween finds were these bloody window clings that look like bloody handprints and blood smears. since i'm all sorts of morbid, i love them since it looks like a zombie attack happened or something..lol

Brialee said...

Thanks for the heads up on these fantastic finds!! I'm gonna have to check them out :) Have a hauntingly beautiful Halloween season :)

Eve Noir said...

Hi Raven Fae. Thanks for stopping by and for becoming a follower too! I hope you have a lovely Halloween season too!