Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This made my day...no, my week!


Dead Man's Bones ENTIRE album is now streaming on MySpace. How cool is that? And I just pre-ordered their album today too, sweetness. Now if only Ryan (Gosling) was touring here in Detroit. :( But maybe later they will...it looks like a short tour (right on time for Halloween though). OK, if you like "gothic, gospel, and showtunes" (as their MySpace says) you will enjoy this album. It's very creepy and just plain cool. I love the style so much. I've never heard a band do what he (and his drummer) are doing right now. It's really unique. I can't really explain it more than that...you just NEED to HEAR it for yourself. ;)


As some of you know, I always had this thing for Ryan...even without knowing much about his taste for music or his abilities as a musician. And he's just as wonderful as a musician. And he LOVES the supernatural &....HALLOWEEN, yay! And the album is also coming out right before Halloween (Oct. 6). "My Body's a Zombie for You"-yes that is a name of a song. That's so great!


Please click HERE to go to their MySpace page. I have a feeling this is going to be playing non-stop on my computer this week. :) Oh and a song I really REALLY love off the CD is now on my page. Hope you enjoy it!

0 Curious people had this to say...: