Friday, September 25, 2009

A paperweight, Bruised Girl, and night time pics

Here is a paperweight. I'm not sure where I bought it from but I wish I would've bought a couple more. So I chose a picture that I really like (the band The Dead Weather) and I think it worked out well. I like that the pic has branches & such around the edges. So I think it worked very well inside the paperweight. Below is the paperweight in my hand. I think it's pretty big & quite heavy.

Below is the paperweight doing its job-holding my mess down. :)




Below is a last minute decision I made for the DAMNED II show. I made this a while back with no intention of it being for DAMNED. But I wanted to submit one more thing. So I did. And it's called Bruised Girl.

And next are a couple night time pics. Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy your weekend. I'm going to the Reniassance Festival tomorrow. I don't plan to take any pics though. I've been several times before and have more than enough pics from there. I just want to relax and check things out with my friend tomorrow. Take care~




9 Curious people had this to say...:

Irish Chick Soup said...

I really like the paperweight. Good luck on your submissions.

Sullivan McPig said...

Ok, bruised girl is seriously creepy!!! And love the paperweight, very pretty.
Have fun at the fair!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Irish & Sullivan!

cindy said...

cool paperweight and i really like your new piece! :)

Anonymous said...

The Bruised Girl is definitely creepy but in a cool way!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Cindy & Mejis!

Anonymous said...

like the bruised girl...looks to me like she's drowning. hope you have fun at the festival, we are going to one tomorrow also a local bi-annual arts festival.
roxy
my WV is alisin--alice is sin ok she isn't but just made me think of it.i also think i am up way past my bedtimeLOL

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Roxy! OMG, that is too funny & cool for a word verification. Hm, I just might have to use that for something. Thanks! Have fun at your fests tomorrow too.

YIKES-I'm up past my bedtime also. I'm making art...I made a DOTD (day of the dead) mask and another doll that I destroyed. I'm going to post those eventually. Hope you participate in my giveaway. OK, this is long enough. Night~

The Queen of Clearance said...

that paper weight it too awesome! I hope they accept your work into damned! That would be so much fun!