Monday, October 12, 2009

Got a TATTOO...

...and it was my very 1st one. Woohoo!!!
Wow, I was brave for once!
I am truly a big baby.
Can YOU guess what it could possibly be?
Whoever guesses RIGHT gets a special something.
It will be...
a tattoo of...
your name in BIG LETTERS...
across my forehead.
Haha. No, I don't have prizepacks for everything now! :P
For those who DARE to look below, is the BLOOD (mu ha ha ha) to prove the 'procedure.' And it was a bit painful (one of my BIG worries about EVER getting one)...
more so at certain times.
And didn't take long at all...
which was REALLY good.
I was kinda testing myself if I were to ever get one again.
And I might. Not sure yet. Probably not anytime soon.
And yeah, this tattoo was very very VERY impulsive...
and one of the last things I decided to put on a certain, ugh, credit card.
Pretty bad to put a tattoo on credit I know. But hey, this economy...sucks.
Well, after buying lots of useless crap,
I can finally say I got something meaningful...
and something that will literally last forever.
And whenever I see it,
I know thatit will always make me SMILE!
^_^
Pics of it will come tomorrow.
Hold on tight!!!
~Night~



11 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Im going to guess something to do with alice....maybe a mirror? Or alice her self? hmmmm....I'll stick with guessing a looking glass...but Im probably wrong!

Eve Noir said...

Queen- You never seem to have confidence. :( Just guess...it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. I like to hear your guys ideas...I'm always curious about that!

Demented Wench said...

Hello Kitty?

And if I'm right a tattoo that says "Demented Wench" would be kinda cool but not on your forehead!

Eve Noir said...

Demented Wench: LOL. Yes, you should get Demented Wench as a tattoo. That would be cool! (ooo, do it, do it, do it...I dare you...haha...just teasing)

^_^

Sullivan McPig said...

A bat or an owl!

tracy said...

it says "Eve", of course.

BTW This song is really growing on me too!
i have wanted a tatoo for years...i'm not afraid of the pain...i'm afraid of what my husband would do...!

tracy said...

The Cheshire Cat???

Eve Noir said...

Tracy- I'm sure you know everyone has a different 'version' of pain. And like I said it did hurt a bit but it makes sense that it hurts more where there's less skin. Or where there's more color/shading. But mine is actually pretty small & simple that the pain was very minimal. And I did it on purpose because of it being my first one.

Good guesses everyone. :) I love all the things you think it is. You know me VERY well. Soon, I'll tell you who's right...or if the correct answer hasn't been said at all. Soon...soon...;)

Eve Noir said...

TRACY- Whoops! Sorry I read your comment too fast...so disregard my comment pretty much. Mike didn't care about mine...although he did say other ideas I had were cheesy. ;) But it's your body...your skin, you can do whatever YOU want!!!

Anonymous said...

i say it has something to do with a skull. also congrats on being brave and i must say this is only the beginning. tattoos can become addictive. i have 2 and have always wanted more LOL
roxy

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new tattoo!
I'm going to say it's either something with Alice or Hello Kitty.