Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Stuff up in my Etsy Shop

Lipstick Girl







Bondage Girls








I put up DOLLS (yes, because to creep you out Cindy, ha ha) in my ETSY shop this morning. A first. Dolls that is. I priced them a bit higher but for a specific reason. And that reason is because IF people are interested in my art at the DAMNED show, then I can give 'em my business card and they can see my mixed media, collages, and creepy dolls. Of course I don't STRICTLY do CREEPY/SPOOKY art...but I wanted to atleast have a few creepy things (or as DAMNED called the work they're interested in-'beautifully disturbing'-I like that description) since DAMNED is a show for the creepy-ier type of people. Well, you know what I mean.


So by having these dolls up (and at a much higher price) they probably won't sell. And that's what I'm hoping for. Weird, I know. But like I said, I want to have a few things Eve Noir-Damned Show-ish in my ETSY shop so those darker folks might say "Hey, she does all kinds, not just dark/creepy." And maybe, just MAYBE, I'll actually make a sale on ETSY. That would be nice. ;}


OK, now I'm going to post the pics because I got to work at 4 pm which doesn't give me a whole lot of time. So adios for now and check out my ETSY shop since it's been updated a tad if you'd like. Hope you have a good Wednesday!~

1 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

I love your dolls! I hope you get some sales out of the Damned show.