Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You guys don't even know me, do you? :(

I love my doggie more than anything in the world. And for my very 1st tattoo, I wanted something very simple & hopefully not-so-painful. So I got what you will see below. You all had great guesses though...and I was really thinking of EVE, but still very unsure where I'd like to put it. I also like these ideas: Hello Kitty, Cheshire Cat, my zodiac symbol-Pisces, skulls (Day of the Dead), and words on my arm (where my watch would go) that says "You're late." Or I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! :)
And don't forget about the giveaway, part one. You still have some time left and sorry, there's 2 cards there if you'd like to guess again, you can. My bad.
Ta ta for now~




8 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

nice!! should have known :)
roxy

Demented Wench said...

BiBi is a lucky girl.

Eve Noir said...

It's ok...I like that it was a surprise! Bibi is my girl...always & forever. :)

The Queen of Clearance said...

oh man...that is true love right there! lol. I would never get my dogs name on me...but I still love him!

cindy said...

very cute indeed! :) i have one tattoo, three colors, of a small tribal butterfly. it actually didn't hurt that bad, but i believe that your ankle is supposed to be one of the places it hurts the most!

so sad i missed out on the giveaway! :( i just got my internet back! congrats to the winners though! :)

tracy said...

Awwwww, nice. Now i want to get my childhood collie's name and face tatooed on me...!

Sullivan McPig said...

Very pretty tattoo and very sweet idea!

tracy said...

It looks like it might still hurt a little...hope you are okay!