Monday, November 2, 2009

Trying to make a button...urghhh

Posted by Picasa

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

A button for your blog? It's a pain in the rear to do. At least I thought it was. It took me a few tries until I got it right.

Sullivan McPig said...

what kind of button?

Eve Noir said...

Yeah, Mejis...I was just messing around with my roomie's laptop's programs. I have no clue what I'm doing! Maybe he can help me. :)

Sullivan- You know a small lil' picture of your blog so others can put your "button" on their pages? I was trying to make the picture here smaller & with my Blog's name on it...but ugh, I couldn't get much further than this! :P

Sullivan McPig said...

Ah!

The Queen of Clearance said...

let me know if you still need help and I will help you out.