Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm STILL here...and I have wonderful news!

This very cool lady bought my piece, Rabbit Hole, yay! And she said it was her very first art purchase. Very sweet! :)

There it is in black & white, with that sweet RED mark saying it has SOLD, yay!!!


My 3 pieces (not including Rabbit Hole) at Wonderland. All made for the show. And with Wonderland love. :)





Hi friends and fellow bloggers. Woweee, things have been kinda hectic but in a good way. I was part of an art show last week, Wonderland, in Detroit. And YAY, one of my pieces sold. Very exciting. The performance was quite great too...as was all of the art up in the gallery over last weekend.
And now for even more exciting news-Wonderland will be going on for one more weekend, yay! And it's this weekend, which so happens to be the same weekend as my 2nd art show of the year, Bad Channels, a cult film inspired art show. Umm....this is never gonna happen again! That is 2 art shows in a day that I'm attending...both with my art. Yikes, out of control!


OK, just wanted to say HI & BYE and a FYI. Ok, that's a bit cheesy...but you know what I mean. Take care friends! Oh, and I'm on FaceBook btw (Eve Noir, Detroit)...just like everyone else in the world right now. LOL. Adios!~~~

7 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Congrats!! We're very happy for you. And have fun at both artshows!

The Queen of Clearance said...

Im so happy for you! That is awesome! She looked so happy to own a piece of your work!

Demented Wench said...

Yay! Congratulations. :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks so much everyone!

tracy said...

Yay, Eve! Many, many congrats to you! That's fantastic! And you soooo deserve it!
Here's to many more! :)

Eve Noir said...

Thank you Tracy. :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting post as for me. I'd like to read more concerning this topic. Thank you for sharing this data.
Joan Stepsen
Cool geeks