Monday, January 18, 2010

Just saying HI plus a new idea for my blog

(did not take the above pic,
but beautiful, wow!)


Hi friends. How is everyone doing? I'm alright. As most of you know by now, I haven't been blogging very regularly...and I do miss it here. BUT another place has been sucking my time...yes, you all know it...dun dun dun....FACEBOOK. It's like mini-blogging in a way...ergh, well, you know what I mean.





So I still LOVE my blog with all my heart and don't want to DITCH it completely, so I had an idea the other day. And although I know it's completely up to me, I wondered about your thoughts...and even suggestions perhaps. Well, first let me say my computer is lacking a place for memory cards from cameras....so I am without photos at the moment. Which has been hard...on the FaceBook if you know what I mean.





OK, so here's my idea. I was thinking of turning Through Eve's Looking-Glass primarily into my own personal ART blog. Hm.....so what do you think? I have a feeling that it won't always be about ART though. So think about it...sound like a good idea?





You see, I do a lot of posts/pic stuff on FaceBook of my art already...and I think people don't care so much at times....so I figured maybe I could do a lot of the "showing" of it here. I'm not sure if I would stop showing it there either...but for sure I want to make THIS blog more so about my art and all that stuff (maybe process work...if you've seen my one album on FB you know what I mean).





I just don't want to leave BLOGGER because I do love my blog and this way (doing it about art) may be easier for me to document things. What I mean by that is it would be easier for me to remember things...cuz my memory sucks...and writing things down (like exactly when I was part of a show....or went to an art show)...so yeah, I think it just might work.





And if YOU have any suggestions to what you'd like to see/know with this new (but old!) blog, PLEASE let me know. I love that all you have been so supportive of me and my art and I can't thank you enough. You guys are some of the best BLOGGY friends a girl could have!





Alright, gotta split but would love to know your thoughts, suggestions, etc.... I really thought about this and it seems to make sense...and like I said I don't think I will be writing about ART 100% of the time...so that's why I would like you to TELL me what else you'd like to see on this blog...though I can't promise anything...please keep in mind. OK, time to go.....I miss you all but most of y'all I speak to on FaceBook from time to time...but still BLOGGER is how me met, and I'm grateful for that.





Ciao friends!~

1 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

You know we love your art, so would like seeing your art posts!
And we hope to see some random cellphone pics too from time to time.