Monday, February 15, 2010

A lil' bit to why Enid is my hero


I love the film Ghost World. No, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! ^_^ Wow, I can really relate to Enid in so many ways...though she is much more sassier (word ?) than me. And the comics are equally as great (what the film is based off of). Hm, I think I have all of Daniel Clowes trades...if not all, then most. Got a bit hooked after I saw Ghost World. He's such a great writer and he always makes the women very tough...and never in a bitchy way. Jeez, why can't all guys write (and think) that way!?! Hope you enjoy one of my fave clips!~

1 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

I loved Ghost World!

On other movie news: Alice in wonderland probably won't play in the cinemas over here as they decided to boycot the movie as Disney is going to bring out the DVD much too soon in their opinion. :-(