Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorry Friends but...






...over a month's worth of Random Cellphone Pics are up (ONLY) on my FaceBook as of now. So SORRY but I got really lazy and it's much easier to just put 'em there for the time being. I'm putting a few above to tease you to go there....;)

Thanks for understanding!
~xox, eve~

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

What store had mannequin torsos for sale?

Or did you just sneak in and undress a bunch of store displays? ;)

Eve Noir said...

This big (strange) warehouse place in Michigan called The Flower Factory. I bought the black female torso. I just painted her a bit with bright pink paint. But I definitely want to go back for more...;)

Do you have FaceBook Wench? You should...but no you shouldn't...it's a terrible addiction! ^_^

xox~eve

Demented Wench said...

No, I don't have FaceBook and I'm not going there. ;p