Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Sneak Peek for Vaudeville


It's based off old circus sideshow signs. I tried and tried making it "perfect." And perfect to me meant the circles ROUND...banner at the top (yellow) symmetric...and nice designs around the sides. But then I stopped and thought "NO NO NO! This thing is driving me nuts and it's only a yellow square, red background, and 4 blue circles!" So I wiped off tons of paint w/a tissue....and really liked the look I got-more authentic looking. I even have this one in a frame....my plan all along...maybe that's another reason I was stressing on making it GOOD & PERFECT, in my mind. But yeah it wasn't "mine" until I deconstructed it. ^_^

Take care & enjoy your Sunday!~

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

I really like the smeared paint effect on the top. Looks cool!
Have a great sunday too!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan! ^_^