Friday, March 26, 2010

Sneak Peeks of 2 pieces I made for...


...the Motor City Vaudeville Revue. Typically I don't like to show "art stuff" that has not been accepted but I figured why not! See what you guys & gals think...;) Please keep in mind that I NEVER (and I mean NEVER EVER EVER) paint people. So I chose two "types" of people that don't need a lot of....hm....body parts, haha, I guess!
^_^

Above are The Siamese Twins:
Lulu & Lydia Larue

Below is The Living Torso:
Frieda

Let me know what ya think...if ya want. >.< (Nervous cuz again, I don't think I paint people very well...but I gave it a shot. And I'm doing one more painting for Vaudeville....I'll post that once it's completed.)

Hope you enjoy your weekend!~


(Oh and Yes, Frieda was based on a REAL Frieda...
who could really type & sew,
besides the fact that she had no arms!
Can you believe it!??!)

5 Curious people had this to say...:

permanentcloud said...

that's really cool about frieda...imagine that! i can barely type and i have two arms! lol

nice work

Sullivan McPig said...

I love them! I don't care if they're not super realistic, it makes them more speical I think.

Eve Noir said...

Thank you both!

Yeahhhh...I think that sounds about right Sullivan. Awww...thanks! You made me smile. ^_^

Demented Wench said...

I like the fact that you picked people who have fewer parts for your subjects and showed them as human beings. :)

Eve Noir said...

Thank you for such a lovely compliment Wench! :)