Friday, March 12, 2010

My next art show: Shades of Green


This is really really REALLY exciting for me. Mainly because at this show I will display the most amount of my art work thus far. VERY exciting...and nerve wracking...cuz I'm even mentioned in the 'press release.' Again, cool & exciting but makes me nervous cuz I want to show a good variety of stuff I like to make.

It's hard to pick...though I've been making/have made some pieces particularly for this show. And the theme is "Shades of Green...or in other words, Detroit FINALLY coming out of the snow...aka: the first day of spring"...which is the day this will be held on, March 20th.

So wish me luck! And the link is below, if you'd like to see what it's all about. And oh yeah, the great name drop, which is the most accurate description of my art YET. (The awesome lady putting this show together, Laura, & I came up with it...well honestly, I just chose the words-gritty, glitter, feminist, and deconstruction-and she came up with the rest. Love it! Makes me smile!)

Take care everyone & enjoy your weekend!~
^_^

Shades of Green (click me!)

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Great namedrop! Have a great weekend!

Demented Wench said...

Wow, you're really getting busy with these shows. That's really great though. :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan & Wench!

@ Wench-Yes, I know. But I'm in need of a break. So hopefully after this show...it's good but it's literally been back to back. (Well, you know what I mean!)

XoX~