Thursday, March 18, 2010

OMG!!! So So So Exciting!

(the pic above is NOT the mural I'll be working on...just a very good reference for you guys...I'm going to be working on a wood panel that's all the way to the LEFT, aka: the 1st panel if you start from LEFT, but you already knew that I'm sure!)

I was asked to do something AWESOME for the upcoming show I will be in Saturday. OMG it is so exciting. First though, let me say I went down to the gallery to drop off & hang up my art & WOW, the view is truly amazing. And the building is...AMAZING. Really there's no other words to describe it.

So the BIG BIG news is that I'm going to be working on (and then it will be completely FINISHED) a 3rd piece of a mural (pic above is the best I could find sadly). It's on wood so if what I want to do goes to plan...then it should work out well. Plus, the 3rd piece is near the window...with such a beautiful view of the water. I think I know what color is going to be dominant...you know it...it's actually my FAVE color. ;)

I just hope I do a good job...I have such high expectations for myself (errrgh)....and it's basically being done in one day...oooyyyeeee.....so what's there is what stays...until they tear down that beautiful building...which hopefully won't be for a long long time. ^_^

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Oh that's really great news. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Yay! good luck!
psst: pictures!!!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks girls! Was a lot of fun working on it. Pics will come soon!
~XoX~

Eve Noir said...

Whoops...a wench & a pig I mean. Sorry Sullivan. ;)