Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another Blog

Hi friends. Remember a while back I asked if you would be interested if I did a Blog about some of my cool findings...from thrift stores, sales, and such? Well, I just made it. If you'd like to follow it, you can find it HERE. I used the name "Jinjur" because it's a character I really like from the Wizard of Oz book series (12 books were written in the series). Oh, and don't forget about the Giveaway on this Blog, which is the post before this one. I NEED some more participants! Thanks.

Enjoy your Sunday!~

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

ahhh booo i can't leave cmments on this blog. ok that said i am still going to read it because i like to see what people buy LOL oh and by the way i wish i knew you liked these, aunt had a few of them and mom sold them...
roxy

Eve Noir said...

Wait I don't understand Roxy...aren't you able to leave comments on that Blog? Either way, thanks for checking it out.

~XoX~