Friday, May 21, 2010

Anyone want to trade ATC's?

ATC's are artist trading cards, btw. Sorry that the pics aren't that great...the flash actually made 'em worse. The last one on the right is PINK though it blends in with my ORANGE sheet, weird! So if you are an artist and would like to trade, just post a comment here. Or if you would just like one or two of my ATC's (as a friend/follower), that's cool too...would just ask you to send a few stamps for postage.

So from left to right there's "Classic," "Big," and "Pink."

And there's some below also...


First one (to the left) is "Laugh" and the other is "Something." All the cards are on bristol paper and are 2.5 x 3.5 inches-the standard for artist trading cards.

BTW: LESA, I have chosen your ATC's...but if you want any of these, just leave me a comment. It's not a problem. Thanks!

Take care!~

1 Curious people had this to say...:

Lesa said...

Hey Eve,
I'm sure I'll love any you choose. Those cupcakes are cute too!