Sunday, May 23, 2010

This is SO Weird!


Read THIS article. It is so bizarre. Apparently there's a JOAQUIN documentary...and no one knows whether it's serious or not. I SOOOO hope it isn't...cuz I love him so much as an actor. And it really is so odd how he completely turned into another person...out of nowhere! I just hope he gets back on track again...and starts being in films again because he was definitely one of my favorite actors.

Honestly, it really made me very very sad when I saw how CUCKOO he went...everyone I knew was slamming him and I was like "NO, my boy!" People I knew said he was asking for it...but maybe he was having a breakdown...who knows!!??!! But I hope he says something soon cuz this documentary is something I would never see after reading the article. I just want my Joaquin back! :(


(Oh, and only 3 more posts to go before I hit the 600th post and do the GIVEAWAY. Yayyyy....you're excited right? Someone tell me they're excited...please!??! ;)

Take care~

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I'm excited!!! :)

Eve Noir said...

Yay! Glad to hear that! :)