Monday, June 7, 2010

Pixies live,Opening / Dancing The Manta Ray, Glasgow, SECC, Oct 4, 2009

I'm hoping they will be making a stop in Detroit for their Doolittle tour. I downloaded this free live 4 song ep yesterday with this song on it. And since this song is a B-side, it's pretty amazing listening to it live. (Been on repeat on my ipod!)

Oh & btw: I sent Took her prizepack & she will send me a pic or two once she gets it...so you all can see what the giveaway prizes were! Enjoy your week.~

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Alice said...

Amazing, thought they disbanded! Where can I download the song?

Eve Noir said...

Hi Alice. No, they've been back doing shows on/off for several years. I saw 'em maybe 5 years ago. One of the best concerts I've been to.

You can download FOUR LIVE songs here...

www.pixiesmusic.com

Enjoy!