Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dunny 2010 released today!


Today is Dunny Day. Not an official holiday but should be. ;) I have been pretty broke lately so I'm only getting 2...well I say 2 but it could be 3 if I get really anxious for another. (Which is highly possible.) The Dunny pictured above is the one I want more than any other in the series. Here's hoping I'll get it or someone will trade with me if I don't get it. LIFT (art gallery & toy store in Royal Oak) is having a cool little Dunny trading party later and I'm going. Of course I MUST...there will be giveaways, food & drinks, and people who are Dunny-crazy like me!

Enjoy your week friends~

2 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Oh, those dunnys are always tempting.

And you're now officially declared strange:
http://mcpigpearls.blogspot.com/2010/08/strange-men-in-pinstripe-suits-award.html

Eve Noir said...

I will post the ones I got one of these days! I always seem to be falling behind. YAYYYY...I will take a look! ;)