Saturday, August 21, 2010

People's Arts Festival is next weekend!


Hello friends. Well, it's getting closer and closer to what I've been looking forward to alllllll summer, the People's Arts Festival. This is my first time participating in this art event (the largest FREE arts festival in Detroit too)...as well as the first time I will have my very own booth anywhere. I'm excited and kinda nervous I must admit. Of course I realize that my art is darker than most and well...strange at times (hm, but being strange is good, my blogging friend Sullivan knows why, lol). So yeah, just a little nervous...think I'll be fine once I get there. :)

Also, I've been making art all summer specifically to sell at this show. These ones are pieces that I think are fairly affordable, and I'll be bringing some of my previous work too. Overall, I'm really looking forward to meeting some other cool artists, people interested in my art, and just having a good time at the festival. The PAF also has bands, food, drinks, and more. It should be a lot of fun. You can find out more about this show (as well as past shows) by clicking right HERE. I may not post again until after the fest so wish me luck!

Adios for now!~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Good Luck! I hope you have a great time.

Demented Wench said...

You're right, you'll be fine once you get there and I think you'll have a good time. :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks so much Sullivan & Wench. :)

Lesa said...

Sounds like a wonderful experience and exactly what I hope for you!

Eve Noir said...

Thank you Lesa. :)