Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Damned III


Greetings! Yes I am STILL here. Always lurking in the shadows of Blogger. =) I've been wanting to write a post for a while now...but after thinking about things I think I'm going to do a post on a sum-up of my year. Might be a longer post, or I might break it down, I'll see how it goes.

But anyhow, guess what? I got into the DAMNED III art show! Yay! I'm very excited for this year's show. Sounds awesome & some of my friends will have art on display there also. So it should be really cool. DAMNED's website is HERE if you'd like to check it out.

OK, another post will be coming sooner or later. Hope you all are doing good!
XoX~Eve

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Congratulations. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Congrats!!
Has it already been a year since the last show? Time does fly!

Eve Noir said...

Thank you both. Yes, time sure does fly! ;)

tracy said...

Yay! i remember last year...i hope this year is a blast too! Looking forward to pics! :)

Eve Noir said...

Hi Tracy! Yup, there will be pics!