Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hi Friends....PAF picture blog...


...is coming soon. I just got to sort through which pictures I want to post. If you are my Facebook friend then you probably know all the pics from last weekend are posted. If not, please take a look. I'm still reorganizing after the festival since I brought a lot of art & random other things...now it's just putting it all back where it originally was. Whooohhhh....a lot of work! Been doing it all morning and I'm finally taking a bit of a break.

But I can tell you I had a lot of fun! I talked with lots of cool artists (did some great art swaps) and people...and even sold a few things. OK, hope you all are doing well and I'll be blogging (maybe more than one post, I'll see how it goes) about it eventually.

Take care!

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

You sold some stuff? That's so great. I'm glad you had a lot of fun too. :)

Eve said...

Thanks Wench. I will be posting as soon as I can. ;)

tanders said...

Taking a break? no!!