Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Article for People's Arts Festival

Mother Nature
(altered art doll)

Here's a nice little article on the up & coming People's Arts Festival taking place this weekend. I was asked to submit a few pictures for this article...and that was very exciting. ^_^ So to see a few of my pieces that will be at the show as well as many other artists work, please click HERE.

Talk to you all later!

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I really enjoyed looking at the art work. It looks like it's going to be a cool festival and I hope you have a lot of fun.

Eve Noir said...

Thank you for taking the time to look at the link Wench. Yup, I'm hoping to...wow, it's tomorrow, yikes, I'm getting anxious & excited!

~XoX

tanders said...

looka like a great fest

see some familiar names!