Sunday, January 30, 2011

More art stuff

above: sneak peek of WRATH:IRA
(biggest piece I've worked on to date, 3 feet by 4 feet)


Can't Stop the Tornado


Can't Stop the Snake


The Blue Flower


Dead Flowers


Hope you are all doing good!
Enjoy your week.
XoX~Eve

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I'm curious to see how WRATH:IRA will turn out. So far, Dead Flowers is my favorite. :)

Eve Noir said...

Hi Wench and thanks. Wrath is completed...I will probably not show a full picture (unless it gets into DAMNED)...and even then I may only do more sneak peeks. DAMNED is far far away though...so SORRY about that. :/

Hope you're doing well!
XoX~

Beanie Mouse said...

Nice to see you back in blogland and even better to see you shlepping the paint!! Welcome back.... slightly late for me to say it, but welcome back!

Eve Noir said...

Hey there! Nope you're not late. And better late than never right? ;) Yup, I've been playing with my paints, making messes, you know how it goes. Thanks for the comment, was nice to hear from you.

^_^