Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am answering these questions



I used to do these all the time. You add your Blog to a list and then everyone is supposed to look at the other people's Blogs on the list. Blog-hopping or something like that. Well, I don't want to do that this time around...but I wanted to answer the questions anyhow. It's called a "meme" and this particular one is called Sunday Stealing. And yeah I know it's not Sunday....but will be soon. ;-)

16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
Hm...I don't really remember. I probably worked atleast a 10 hour shift when working at Toys R Us during the Xmas season...many many years ago.

17. What was the last concert that you attended?
The Kills with Cold Cave at the Majestic in May.

18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
In the Realms of the Unreal. A documentary about outsider artist Henry Darger.

19. How did you like the film?
It was really great. I liked how they animated his artwork. And it was also very sad...since none of his art was recognized until after his death. A massive amount of work too.

20. What comedian do you love?
I love many but I especially love Rich Fulcher {The Mighty Boosh}.

21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
I really think that question is WRONG! :P

22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
Nope.

23. What do you think of astrology?
I believe it overall but I am a sucker.

24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
Really?! I have many but right now it's from a Tori Amos song.

"And if I'm wasting all your time,
This time, Maybe you never learned to take... And if I'm hanging on to your shade, I guess I'm way beyond the pale."

25. Tell us something random about yourself.
I need white noise to sleep.

26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
Hmm...no.

27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
My winter hats!

28. What was the name of your first pet?
Bibi...and she is still my lil' white doggie.

29. What have you done so far this weekend?
I went to an art show I had a piece in for just a little bit yesterday. Today I have been lazy. But I did buy some art note cards so I can make lil' drawings on 'em. Then sell 'em {hopefully} at this art festival coming up in late August.

30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
YES!!! And I don't take any offense to that.

31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
These questions are SO vague. Well, I really want the book Barrett. It is about Syd Barrett {original singer:guitarist of Pink Floyd}. It has his art in it and I really would like to see that. But it is so expensive because it is only available overseas. Darn!

^_^




4 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Nice list Eve. I think I'll steal it for my blog. ;)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks. If you do, I will check it out!

tracy said...

Thanks, Eve, i love learning things about people!

Eve Noir said...

Hi Tracy! :)