Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Preparing for a busy weekend


Been preparing for this art festival all week. Actually been making stuff for it on:off throughout the whole year. Art festivals are definitely a lot of work but such fun. So it is worth the blood, sweat, and tears! I will have a booth at the Russell Industrial Center (well the grounds of it) this upcoming weekend. Saturday from 11 am til midnight and Sunday from 11 am til 6 or 7...jeez, I can't even remember anymore! So if you are in the Detroit area, stop by the People's Fest. It's *FREE*...and there will be bands, food, drinks, and of course artists....around 150 of 'em. *Well, parking is 2 dollars. But hey, that's not bad, right?

I am sharing my booth with my friend Dollie Dagger this year. We will be at booth #30. Stop by & say Hi to us. My other talented art friend Void Pop is showing his art at his booth #75. A few more of our artist friends will have some art at his booth as well. Not to mention TONS more cool artists that will have their art on display:for sale. Really looking forward to this event. Will probably blog about it after the weekend.

{Article about this year's People's Fest can be found here.}

Take care!
^_^


2 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I hope you have lots of fun and I'm sorry I won't be in Detroit to stop by your booth. :)

Eve Noir said...

Thanks so much. It's ok I know you are far away. I will try to post some pics for you. ;)