Tuesday, August 30, 2011

People's Arts Festival 2011

Me & Dollie in front of our booth at The People's Arts Festival 2011
Photo credit: Metromix Detroit

Short(ish) but sweet post.
Had so much fun.
Saw lots of great art by wonderful artists.
Talked with old art friends and made some new ones.
Swapped art. A big part why I love this fest!
People watching. It can't get any better than PAF.

Got some really good compliments on my art.
Got a few mean ones too...
not to my face...
but hey, whatever DUDE...
I can take it!

Sold a few things, yes!
Actually sold an altered Be Goth toy to a kid...
she probably wasn't any older than 10...
that was so cool!

Showed a girl how to make some art on a vinyl record.
She cracked me up.
She was REALLY curious about art.
That made me happy.
I think she had a really good time at the fest.

Realized Detroit is really a fantastic art community.
And I'm happy to be a part of it!
^_^


MetroMixDetroit article & pics on the fest can be found...
HERE




3 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Glad to hear it was a success!

Demented Wench said...

You sold some stuff YAY!

Eve Noir said...

Thank you Sullivan & Wench :)