Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Stealing




Think you'll like this one Demented Wench. ;)

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Probably my niece or nephew.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
A BIG NO.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
No but usually with my fan on {white noise}.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Ehh probably when I was young but now I would say that's pretty gross.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
It was a class spelling bee...so Yes.

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Honestly I don't think so.

7) How fast can you type?
People say I'm pretty fast.

8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope.

9) Eye color:
Hazel.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
I have never been to a drive-in :-(

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Hm...probably several weeks ago. Only because I needed to relax.

12) Do you knock on wood?
Yes.

13) Do you floss daily?
I always carry those those floss picks so yup.

15) Can you hula hoop?
Haha, yeah right.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Pretty good.

17) What do you want for Christmas?
A trip to Europe!

18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
No but he sounds pretty funny.

19) Do you talk in your sleep?
I've been told I do sometimes.

20) Who wrote the book of love?
No one...it is a lie!


1 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

Yep, this one is better.

Weeeee!!!! (runs off with Eve's list)