Saturday, October 1, 2011

In A Funk


Ever get the funk? Ya know when you don't know if you're coming or going? Just in a WEIRD mood I guess. I'm sorry I haven't been reading:posting on your stuff Blogger friends. Again, in the funk. Doesn't help that it has been super cold here in Detroit....and has been raining lots too. Yeah, after an insanely humid summer too. That never helps with the funk.

But on the BRIGHT side, my car LIVES. How? I don't know. It doesn't seem to want to die yet. And hey, I appreciate that so much Sally {my car}!

Also I dyed my hair. That made me happy. It's pretty dark now. Was red for such a long time. So within the past several months I started dyeing it darker & darker brown. Then finally went to "soft black" this week. I like it. I always wanted really dark hair. Just was a bit afraid to take the plunge. But happy with the results.

Anyhow I should go. Time for bed. Hope you're all doing good. Hope you're not in a funk. The funk is never fun...but it happens. Can't really control it sometimes. Talk soon!

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I think your hair looks wonderful and I'm glad Sally decided not to die. Maybe she doesn't want to be replaced by a Vespa. :D

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Wench. Yup don't think she wants me to get a Vespa yet. ;)

Sullivan McPig said...

Your hair looks good!
The owner should dye her hair as well, it's getting grayer by the day.

And sounds like you have the same weather like we had here all summer.
Now we are finally having some sun though. Weird that autumn is warmer than summer 0_o

Eve Noir said...

Thanks Sullivan. Tell your owner HI for me. :)