Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Word, Damned IV, and a Video!




Word of the evening is: Athazagoraphobia.

I have it. I have always had it. I shouldn't think about it so much but often I can't. I'm a weirdo like that! Haha.

BUT in better news...DAMNED IV is just around the corner. One more day of work, then I will definitely be at the Damned opening reception Thursday night. Friday is day two and Saturday (The Masquerade) is day three. I don't know if I'm going to all three nights just yet.

Ciao for now!




3 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

I can't even pronounce that. 80

I'm allergic to heights.

tricia said...

Hope you had a great time at the Damned opening!

Eve Noir said...

Wench: Can't pronounce it either. :P

Tricia: Thanks. I did...was so much fun! :)))