Monday, November 14, 2011

MIA


I'm still here! I've still been posting on Facebook, blah erggh...yeah I know most you Bloggers don't like it. And I don't blame you most the time.

So DAMNED IV came & went. Want to see some pics? Give me some motivation, haha.

I haven't been up to much honestly. Same ol' same ol'. Won't be another art show for a while...March I think. Unless something pops up. And that's fine, I have so much art & have worked on so much this year, that a break is a-OK. But I still draw almost every day. I love drawing...it's very comforting. And I don't have to make a complete mess, woo.

Been listening to lots of music. Some great albums came out this year, including the band above, Imperative Reaction. They didn't tour Detroit (which made me wanna cry!) but I think they'll come around before too long. {They are one of my fave bands} Music is always inspiring...sometimes motivating...always comforting.

Hope you're all doing well. I miss you Wench & Sullivan. You are my Blogging buds to the end. Love you two. ^_^

Adios amigos~ XoX, Eve


4 Curious people had this to say...:

Demented Wench said...

You know you want to post pictures. ;)

Eve Noir said...

Do I? :)

Demented Wench said...

Yes, you do. You want to let out an evil cackle and posts some pictures.

Also, you're supposed to tell us if you had fun.

Eve Noir said...

Yeah you're right.....;)