Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Stealing: So you wanna know about my Blog


1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?

I've been writing in a journal for years (since I was 16). I stopped for a while. Then decided in 2008, I think, to start writing again...but ahem, Blogging. Which I like a lot...not a big difference from a journal honestly.

2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean?
I love Alice In Wonderland. And the Blog's name is from the 2nd book:part of Alice, Through the Looking-Glass. Basically I want the reader to have a glimpse into my tiny world.

3. Do you ever had another blog?
Yes I did. I liked having it. It was called For the Love of Goth. I felt like I was writing about a lot of goth things and some of my followers:readers weren't commenting much. So I began that but it didn't last long....less than a year I think.

4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog?
Sadly I don't Blog as much as I used to. I know I should instead of using the alternative, Facebook. But now that I'm doing more art-related things I like the "network" that way more so. {Yeah I know that's terrible my fellow Bloggers}

5. How about when you're not on the computer?
I love hanging with my homies! LOL....um, art, music, hanging, chilling.....

6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
(Thought about this one for a while) I am ALWAYS listening to music. But I think they know that already!

7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
I don't really know what that means. I guess it's here and Facebook. Those are my only online communities.

8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
My favorite color is blue, sky blue. And the business on the side of my page is a way for me to keep track (and promote) my art show stuff. Also to share some of the stuff I like...like songs or favorite websites, etc...

9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
Well that changes all the time. Right now I'm doing pics from this past DAMNED art show...because I am super lazy and don't want to do a whole Blog post. Terrible, I know.

10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
I don't want to do random because I'm not a hardcore Blogger anymore. But I will give you my three faves...
Sullivan: He & his owner were pretty much my 1st Bloggy friends. I love their Blog. And they are wonderful people. Happy to have met them on here.
Demented Wench: I have known this cool lady for a while as well. I always like her Pretties! ;-)
Audrey: She's a local Detroit artist. And I'm happy she blogs...because well, Blogs are GREAT!


11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently?
Hmm....I don't know, any suggestions from my Bloggers? Because I feel like it's alright.

12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?
1- I love Alice In Wonderland
2- I love art
3- I love music
4- I love cute stuff
5- Detroit is my home. Has been since the day I was born here!
6- Darkness is in my blood...muhahaha.....though I keep it kinda hidden
7- I want to change the world
8- I want to change the art world
9- I want to change the GIRL world
10- I just want to change:add....something to this crazy world ;-)

13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
I don't like answering my phone. I never have and I don't know why!

14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
I really don't know. And I don't care if it does or doesn't....I just need a place to vent sometimes.

15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
Drawing. I love to draw now. Never used to do it before. Most the things I draw never become paintings...and I don't know if I really want them to be. They are kinda in their own separate category of art things I do.

16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about?
Yeah...DAMNED IV. Stop making me feel bad! I had a great time this year, as expected. This is my 3rd year in a row being a part of this local Detroit art show...though it includes national & international artists as well. I only went to two nights this year instead of the three. I met some new friends and ran into some old. I wish I could've watched some more of the performances...instead of running around like a chicken without a head. I will have to do that for sure next year so I don't regret it again!

17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
I think only one. She's cool....happy Blogger connected us.

18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy?
Oh many things, haha. But I don't like to talk about things too personal anywhere. People don't need to know EVERYTHING. I don't want to know everything about people either....you need to hold on to your privacy!

19. What's a question that you'd love to answer?
When are you gonna get married?! Haha

20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
Nope.

21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”
No stop with this drama Blogger! :P

And yeah I might just keep this Blog forever, muhahaha!

8 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

nice Sunday stealing thingy this week.
And *hugs* from us! I might be lurking mostly atm but I'm still around :-)

Eve Noir said...

:)

Caerlyss said...

I skipped over here from Sunday Stealing, great answers, I love Alice too and it looks like we may have other things in common in there as well! Nice to *meet* you!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks for reading GrrlTragic. Nice to meet you too!

Demented Wench said...

I might have a hard time coming up with 10 for #12, but I'll try to do this one too. :)

Eve Noir said...

Yes try it. And you can always skip that one. ;)

Demented Wench said...

I'm loving your header pics!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks. All from Damned this year...will post several more. :)