Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sometimes a Picture Says More


I've realized I haven't shown much of my art lately. I need to get back on that. I draw very often nowadays. The one pictured above is one of my more detailed drawings. If you're curious I just use regular rollerball pens, needlepoint .05. A very very fine tip is what I like the most. Also, I've discovered that drawing relieves a lot of stress. And really I just get lost in the drawing. Just like painting. And I like that feeling.

Hope you're all doing good!


5 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Beautiful!!

Demented Wench said...

That's quite amazing. :)

Eve Noir said...

Thank you

Geli Girl said...

I have a love affair with plain ol' black, cheap BIC ballpoint pens. It just feels so nice and smooth and comfortable while drawing.


BTW: I dig your drawing on this post!

:)

xoxo

Eve Noir said...

Hey Angel. Yes...nice, smooth & comfortable equals a great pen!

And thanks so much! :)