Sunday, February 26, 2012

Another World

I've said this before...sometimes discovering a new band is like opening a door to another world. And this can happen with anything really...art, music, people, etc....And you just want to live in that world...their world. It becomes like an obsession....and it really can't be controlled.

Yeah, I don't know what it is but I am just loving this band more & more. Mainly when watching their live performances. And I know they've been around for a while but I've just discovered them recently. And I'm so glad I did.

This particular performance is just.......incredible. I've just wanted to listen to it & watch it a lot lately. {Yes obsession I know.} They REALLY need to do a live album to capture this amazingness. When I go back to listen to the CD, it just isn't the same.

Hope you enjoy this!~

0 Curious people had this to say...: