Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunday Stealing




1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
I do like it...I don't think I would've been there almost ten years if I didn't.

2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
I would love love love to make my living as an artist.

3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
Charlie from Charlie & the Chocolate Family...what a happy ending....to live in a candy factory.

4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
Quality of course.

5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
When I was working jobs here & there for a temp agency it made me realize I couldn't do the 9-5 thing in a cubicle...ever.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
I would love to live in Europe. I don't know where exactly...maybe Paris or Sweden.

7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
Two people. One I would like to visit my good Bloggy friend Carien in the Netherlands. And two I would like to go some places in the US like New Orleans or California with my good friend Maria.

8. Which skill would you like to learn?
I would really like to know how to sing professionally. I love to sing and I think I'm ok at it but I would really love to know how to do it right!

9. What made you laugh today?
Watching Parks & Recreation show.

10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Relaxing....and tonight I'm looking forward to an art show.

11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
Pisces. I take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes it is extremely accurate...that freaks me out a bit.

12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
I would've tried a lot harder to get a better job. So I wouldn't be in this weird position now of "what if?" Kinda scary.

13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
Probably Planned Parenthood.

14. Should smoking be legal?
Yes but I am glad it's been banned in restaurants and bars now. Smoke kills my eyes and makes everything smell gross.

15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
Oh...I guess I answered that above.

16. Why do you blog?
To vent and represent!

17. Do you have a favorite author?
Daniel Clowes.

18. Can you play any musical instruments?
No but I sing.

19. What would your ideal car be?
Nothing fancy and nothing too big.

20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
She's been everybody else's girl
Maybe one day she'll be her own ~Tori Amos

21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
Spark factor, sense of humor, great personality, common interests....

22. Worst meal you’ve had?
Hmm......don't really know....

23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
Music....bed.....thinking....

24. Do you get along with your siblings?
For the most part.

25. Do you have any regrets?
Yes but what can ya do?!


0 Curious people had this to say...: