Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sunday Stealing: The Gal's Meme Part II

Cheer to all of us thieves!! 

Sunday StealingThe Gal's Meme, Part Two


What did your last text message say? very similar to georgia o'keefes style
Are you someone’s best friend? Tell us about your friendship. My closest friend lives in Ohio.  We talk or text almost every single day.  I met her at a dark art show here in Detroit about 7 years ago.
What are you doing tomorrow?  I work from noon to 4:30

What do you think of when you think of Australia?  Kangaroos, Koalas, G'day
Last person you talked to on the phone? What about? Maria, my bff, about strange dreams
Any plans today? Do tell. not really...i'm working then maybe going to the store after
What makes you happy? working on ART, researching things (I love words, geeky I know!),  being with my dog
What’s your favorite room where you live? well i only have one room (a bedroom and some other space in a basement)
Biggest annoyance in your life right now?  running into my ex, ughhh

Last movie you saw? Review, please. How to Dance in Ohio a documentary about teens and adults on the autistic spectrum.  I loved this doc so much that I watched it several times.  I found it fascinating how their minds work and that they really have serious problems with social skills, kinda sad but it seems like a lot of these kids and adults are conquering their fears.

If you are jealous of anyone, tell us about it. I'm not really jealous of anyone.
What is the most serious relationship you’ve had? I was in a relationship for over 8 years...it was the most serious one I've ever been in.
Should anyone be jealous of you? Yes i'm wonderful!  j/k
What do you usually do during the work day? I help out staff, students, faculty in a community college library...I use the computer...

Tell us about someone that you really don’t care for.  My ex's wife....yawn...she's pretty trashy.
Do you use the phrase “Have a good one” daily? Sometimes!
How old do you wish you’d be turning on your next birthday? Why? 25!  Lol...no I don't wanna go through my 20's again.

Do you still like amusement parks? Tell us about your last trip to one.  No I don't like 'em...last time I was there was many years ago.
How did you get one of your scars?  I got hit by a car on my bike...it wasn't too serious...just serious enough for me to crash my bike into the ground and the bike hit my ankle giving me a scar.

Will you still love me tomorrow? yes, no...I'll decide tomorrow.

0 Curious people had this to say...: