Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Shannon's Moments Meme, Part One

Cheer to all of us thieves!!



Sunday StealingShannon's Moments Meme, Part One

1. Do you like blue cheese?  No

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? If yes, how did you quit?  I've tried them, don't like them....I occasionally smoke cloves though.

3. Do you own a gun? How are your feelings about gun control/2nd amendment rights?   No I do not...I really am unsure of my feelings about gun control.

4. What is your favorite flavor of water or liquor flavors?  I don't really like flavored water.

5. Do you get nervous before a doctor visit? Why?  Sometimes...just because!

6. How do you like your hot dogs?  really really BLACK...with mustard, ketchup, onions

7. Although it’s been asked a lot, tell us about a favorite movie that you haven’t shared before.  I really love Ghost World, feel like I'm the main character Enid somtimes


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?  coffee or orange juice


9. In a dating situation, have you ever misrepresented yourself to seem cooler or hipper? (Yes we know for most of you it was long ago…)  I don't think so


10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Why?  a ring my mom got me for xmas, my birthstone


11. Favorite hobby? Tell us about it so we understand it.  i love painting and drawing


12. Do you have A.D.D., or have you suspected it?  no don't think so


13. What’s a thing you dislike or would change about yourself?  i would lose weight (of course)

 
14. Middle name? Like it or not?  Andrea, don't like it, never have


15. Name three random thoughts you might have on this week:  i have to get up so early for an art fair this weekend!!!  ugh.....i am loving the netflix show Stranger Things....love raw sugar in my tea!!!


16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Tell us a bit about them.  coffee, coke, orange juice


17. Current worry:  i don't have one so that's good i think!  lol 


18. Current annoyance:  people who don't listen to directions!  ughhhh


19. Favorite place to be in the summer? Give us a wee bit more than “the beach”.  umm the beach lol


20. How do you usually ring in the new year? If forced (how we’d do that without Judd coming to your house, if you even know who he was) to do something new, what would it be?  ughh


21. What have you done this summer that’s special? Pictures please.  no pics!


22. Have you ever walked into a room with just shoes on?  um no 

0 Curious people had this to say...: