Monday, March 23, 2009

Passionate Blogger Award Given To...

Hi everyone. I was recently given this awesome award by Diane @ Good Mourning, Glory! and it basically means that she thinks I'm a passionate blogger. Sweet! This may not be the coolest looking award but this award means more to me than any past one I've received because I do feel like I have lots of passion for this blog. And so with that I thank Diane very much, greatly appreciated. Now, I have to pass it along to a few people whom I think are passionate bloggers too. I chose these 3 people because they have LOTS of passion & dedication to their blogs. (Drum Roll)

I bestow this award to:

Ghoul Friday @ My Ghoul Friday
~This lady puts a lot of time, effort, and passion into her spooky, cool, & very informative blog AND it shows.

Mr. Macabre @ Mr. Macabre's Hallowe'en Cerebrations
~He is very dedicated to his intersting blog and I read all of his blog posts...because they keep my attention & are very interesting.
(Not saying I don't read your blogs peeps but I skim them sometimes honestly...Eve has a bad attention span!)

Sullivan @ The Life & Travels of Sullivan McPig
~Sullivan & his owner are very passionate about their unique blog. Sullivan's owner was even so brave to go up to a famous author and ask for a picture of him holding Sullivan for their blog. Now that's passion!

Please check out these very wonderful & passionate blogs!~

4 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Ack! I got an award!? I'm feeling all proud and blushing. Thank you!
Hmmm... problem now is who to pass it on to (that's the intention as far as I understand it, right?)From the blogs I folow you're the most passionate blogger, but you alrready got one.

Eve Noir said...

Aw thanks Sullivan. It's ok, you don't HAVE to pass it along. ;}

Ghoul Friday said...

Hey! Thanks :)

Mr. Macabre said...

(Squealing like a delighted little schoolgirl)An award? For Meeeee? Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I actually try to blog stuff that I would enjoy reading myself. I appreciate this!