Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Abnormally Attracted To Sin

I just love TORI...Amos that is. (Does she really need a last name?!?...There's not many Tori's out there!) I have all of her albums and let me tell you, she is quite a talented & strong woman. She's been through A LOT and I know this since I've been following her career for about 15 years now. Her greatly titled album Abnormally Attracted To Sin comes out May 19th. I already pre-ordered it off Amazon, yay!

Oh, & if you haven't seen this lady LIVE yet, you're very naughty. Her tickets may be a bit pricey but trust me when I say it's worth every penny. Can't wait to see her again. And seeing her in an outdoor venue is even cooler.
Have a good Tuesday everyone!~

1 Curious people had this to say...:

Dracenea said...

I'm also a big fan of Tori but I'm quite naughty, as you would say, cuz' I've never been to a concert.