Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cellphone Pics: Easter Oddness

I've been reading Mr. Macabre's "Easter Wrongness" blog posts and I just couldn't help to notice these odd/interesting finds in the EASTER section at Walmart.
So the above picture is of Camouflage plastic eggs, you know for the army or tough kid.

Next is Creatures, for that dark or spooky kid. I wouldn't have minded getting these when I was young in my basket!


And last but not least, my personal fave & most odd of them all, it's Bunny Toss & Catch...for the disturbed kid who...wants to treat an animal like a toy...and probably grow up to be...odd! These just made me laugh so I wanted to share. Please read Mr. Macabre's blog posts also to see strange, odd, and wrong things for Easter. :)

3 Curious people had this to say...:

Mr. Macabre said...

Hee hee, the Easter Wrongness finale involves the camo eggs!

Mr. Macabre said...

Yah! Let's play toss the bunny across the yard! Whoopsie, didn't catch bunny, bunny go splat.
What the $*($#@ were they thinking?
I saw some Easter paratrooper army men somewhere...that confuses me as much as getting Easter bugs!

Sullivan McPig said...

Oooh, that's weird stuff for easter.
And I love your pictures in your previous post too btw. We still want to get a Skeletanimal one day.