Sunday, April 5, 2009

Musical Monday: Amanda Palmer


Happy Musical Monday. I guess they're doing themes now and I would like to participate in this one because I LOVE chicks that rock. That's the theme "chicks that rock." So here's one of my fave ladies of the moment, Miss Amanda Palmer. If you'd like to play along please visit Diane & Jori's sites. Hope you enjoy "Leeds United"...Amanda really ROCKS it!~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

yes, amanda totally rocks!!

jori-o said...

I love the white spiky hat in the audience--I kept trying to get a better picture of it! =)

Cool song--she definitely rocks it!

Amy said...

Interesting. I have never heard of her, good choice for a rocker chick!

Valerie said...

I hadn't heard of her either. I liked it!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

A new song to me ... very unique!

I love following these music memes - as they really open new musical venues to my own experience. Seems when you leve your 20's the spectrum and range of one's musical universe starts to shrink ;-)

Hello from SpeedyCat!!!