Monday, May 4, 2009

Last Show at C-Pop: Part 2 of 3


Just loved this one...
was hanging on the side of the wall...
while you walked up the stairs


Niagara (mixed media) wreath


Detail of Niagara wreath


This is the hood of a car painted by Detroit artist Tyree Guyton


Tara McPherson drawing...
kinda made me upset that there wasn't a painting of hers at the show...
but what can ya do?!?


Yay, another Mark Ryden painting to my surprise...
love the frame!


This was on the cover of the Metro Times (free Detroit magazine)...
but I can't recall from what show...
this is hanging up ABOVE you...
while you walk down a set of stairs in C-Pop

Part III coming soon...

6 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

if i was there, i'd prob almost seriously think about stealing that ryden. and the frame! drool!

does that make me a bad person...?

Sullivan McPig said...

That was such a cool art show. And that Mark Ryden artwork is awesome!

Anonymous said...

love the first one and the mask must be huge(i like that one too) so far lookslike youhad an awesome night!

roxy

Dracenea said...

Ooh that last pic was cool! Reminded me of a show I watched last night about fetishes. : )

Jennylee said...

that last picture was at the dirty show a couple years back.

Bleeding Heart said...

Awesome art! I love all different ways people express themselves!!