Monday, May 4, 2009

Musical Monday: Name In Stone

Hey, it's Musical Monday. My choice this week is a song that I can listen to over & over again...as well as the cool video. I can't wait for this album which is supposed to come out this summer. This is my husband's band Dead Man's Bones...his name is Ryan Gosling. ;} Play along with Musical Monday by visiting Diane and Jori. (Ok, Ryan isn't really my husband...but it was kinda funny that a couple of you peeps thought so! Sorry.)

DEAD MAN'S BONES - "NAME IN STONE" from biz3 publicity on Vimeo.

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

oh yes, i've been listening to it alot too!

Denise said...

What an interesting sound! I think my oldest son & his wife would really enjoy your husbands band....who knows they have probably already heard of him they are always telling hubby & I about new music they are enjoying.

Unknown said...

I have never heard this song. I may have to ask my 14 year old if he has. TFS

Valerie said...

Your husband is really talented. Enjoyed the music.

said...

Awesome choice.