Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Cellphone Pics

Painted by artist Tristan Eaton at my new favorite place,
LIFT toystore & art gallery.


What do these look like to you?
I think they look like peebles of gold.
They are really Mocha M & M's a co-worker brought in.


For my blogging buddy, Sullivan.
A very strange-looking Word Pig, ya think?
Found @ Target.


A creepy looking Owl my dad put up in his backyard.

Another strange thing in my parents backyard.
It's a flying contraption made out of beer cans.
I didn't ask my dad if he made it but I'm doubting it...
because it's pretty elaborate.
If it's possible for beer cans to be that way....


Here's another view of the flying beer can(s). :)

I don't know what kind of tree/flowers these are but...
they are very pretty and smell so nice.
This tree was next to my car after I parked at a 7-11.


Close up of the tree.

It's been raining "cats & dogs" here in Detroit lately...
and this is the result of some of the junk...
that got collected after the rain.
(At 7-11 again.)


Last shot at 7-11 again.
I was getting a Slurpee...
very good to drink in the spring/summer time!
I was a fool and used that flavor and...
it wasn't working. :(
Next time I gotta see if the light is on or not. :)

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

i was gonna name trinity "tristan" if she was a boy...

i had picked out trinity rain for a girl and tristan wraith for a boy. kinda sound a lot the same, huh?

oh, yes, 9 long months to think about these things! lol

i like all your pics. the beer can airplane or whatever that is is nifty!

Eve Noir said...

Diane- I like the names Trinity and Tristan very much. Very cool.

Thanks for looking!

Sullivan McPig said...

Poor piggy, he looks like he must feel very uncomfortable. Love the pictures of the tree in bloom.

Dracenea said...

Cool pics!

I got myself an orange Icee from Burger King today. Sugar rush!

Eve Noir said...

Sullivan- Yeah, he does look uncomfy!

I love nature. It is always great.

Dracenea-Yummm. But yes, sugar rush!!!