Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time to make the donuts, ugh...

Just like the white rabbit,
I'm always running late.
"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"


...well, no, not really. But I've been putting something off for a long long time & I need it done by Friday. It's the last day to turn it in to my health department. Ugh, it's another Medicaid form. Maybe I'll get approved this time around...they say third time's a charm, right?

I never look forward to filling these out because I'm 98.999% sure I'm not going to get accepted (because of Mike's income even though I'd be homeless if I tried living alone on my income-seriously!). And I have to fill out sooooo much info about both Mike & I. Blahhhh. So I'm trying my hardest to not go online much until I have that pain in the @$$ completely filled out.

Well, actually my therapist helped me fill out some things cuz they are always worded so oddly. So I have like a little over half to complete...that's not too bad I suppose. I just hate all that 401k & retirement crap I need to know for Mike & me. I get retirement $$$ but not a lot since I don't make a lot. And just all these lil' things that I don't understand why they NEED to know. Like "Does everyone in your household help prepare the food?" Why does that even matter!?? So odd...my therapist tried explaining it to me but I just thought it was such a dumb question to begin with!

OK, I'm not gonna blog for a bit...I might not even comment on your blog posts (sorry in advance fellow blogging friends) until this pain is out of my hair. I am one of the biggest procrastinators but sometimes I work better like that. Atleast in school I did...and I graduated with a gold tassle...is that with honors? I don't even know anymore. I used to be soooo smart, what happened!?? Ha ha.

Take care peeps & blow some fairy dust this way so I might actually get this assitance...finally. (Though it'll take a while to actually find out if I get it, but still.)

Off to fill it out...well, it's getting late so I'll do it tomorrow. I swear (just don't look behind my back, ok?!?)..........;}

10 Curious people had this to say...:

Diane said...

you'd better get this done missy! it's a pain - i think they like watching ppl jump through hoops, ya know?

my daughter gets SSI and i have to fill out so much paperwork it's ridiculous. i swear i've contributed to the murder of probably an entire forest filling out all those papers!

but.. ya gotta do it!

Mr. Macabre said...

We just helped Mrs. Macabre's brother and sister in law fill out those forms last week...some of the questions were absolutely insane. They were rejected but the lawyer said that is normal the first go around, you have to be persistant...and persistant...and persistant...and then get a lawyer if all else fails.

cindy said...

good luck with all that paperwork!

Eve Noir said...

Thanks everyone. ^_^

As of 5/27/09, I'm almost done. Yay! I just have to ask Mike some questions about his work & other random stuff. So I can only go that far since he works today & I won't see him until after 9pm.

I have to say it wasn't as bad as the past 2 times where I had to document a lot of Mike's stuff-meaning, sending Medicaid peeps papers about his work/etc. I still have to do some things but definitely not be jumping thru hoops like last time. (Sigh)...(What a relief!)

Take care everyone!

Dracenea said...

Good luck with getting approved! Hopefully you won't have to fight with them.

Dracenea said...

PS: Love the rabbit pic. I've had a thing for bunnies lately. They're just so darn cute!

Eve Noir said...

Dracenea- Thanks! Yes, I love that pic of the bunny...I use him from time to time! ^_^

Dracenea said...

Okay so I liked the pic so much that I did some research on the artist. She's got a lot of cool animal drawings including one of my favorite animals...a slow loris. If you order a print, it's only $10 plus shipping! They are 8.5 X 11.

I also found where you can get her artwork as a cross-stitch design!

Eve Noir said...

Very cool Dracenea. Ooo, I would want a print of the rabbit. He's great.

You'll have to send me her link!
Thanks. ^_^

Dracenea said...

http://www.kyoht.com/art/