Sunday, June 14, 2009

Carnival Pics: Part 1 of 2

Hey there. So I went to the carnival that was taking place at Macomb Mall over the weekend and here are some of the shots I wanted to show you. Hope you'll like 'em and more will probably come tomorrow. {BTW: Always remember you can click on the picture to see the image much bigger.}











4 Curious people had this to say...:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Ok, I'm not sure how, but I guess I didn't follow you after all, I dont know what happened! But I am now! These are great pictures! I want to get a really nice camera but they are so expensive! So i deal with my cheaper one! I have been called lots of things like shopaholic, thriftaholic, queen of clearance, cheapiod, and many more, but either way they want to put it, I love to shop and if I can shop for cheap than that makes me a happy girl! It either go to an expensive store and get a tshirt for 25 dollars or be me and get 5 shirts, a pair of pants, a purse and a pair of shoes for 15 dollars :) So id rather shop like us any day!!

Eve Noir said...

Queen of Clearance- So VERY true! I love shopping too and if I can get a lot for a little, then I'm a very happy camper! I used to be a thrifaholic (in high school) but then I moved on to a clearance junkie/shopaholic over the past several years.

Thanks about my pics btw!!! And for following me. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Really cool pictures! Now I feel like going to a carnival.

Anonymous said...

I miss going to carnivals. Sadly we don't have them where I live now. :(