Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yay for a new blog & follower and also for an awesome deal!

I just found out about a cool blog...
that has inspired me to write more about my...
clearance/bargains/great deals.

I won't be writing about 'em every day...
though I do get some great deals on a daily basis (some times).
Sometimes I think I'm the only person in Blogger-land...
with this thing for clearance...
but nooooo,
someone is out there...very much like me, yay!

So glad to have found her blog...
Very cool!


Halloween pumpkin nail polish (glow-in-the-dark)...
for only .22 cents each.
What an awesome deal!!!
I saved 4.58, woo hoooo!

Sorry that it's blurry...I saved 8.30, yay!
And that's non-coupon savings my friends!


I just found out about a very interesting & cool blog right up my alley. It's called The Queen of Clearance. And it's exactly what it sounds like, a blog of a girl who takes much pride in her sales/clearance finds. I just knew there was someone out there similar to me & my joy of getting great deals! Might've taken a while to find another hardcore clearance-lover but yay for finally finding someone with BIG dedication to the craft of shopping-for-cheap. :)

I just started following her blog but again, it's really good & I love to see what other people get on clearance/sale. So I welcome her to following my blog too...and sorry QOC, I don't know what's up with Blogger today but it is showing I have one more follower (39 instead of 38) but your pic isn't coming up....maybe it's an early Sunday morning Blogger problem! Just wanted to let you know cuz I have never seen that happen before-totally bizarre!


Anyways, you all know I LOVE a good deal and I decided to go to Meijer to get my grocery shopping out of the way (and it rules there when it's very early-no one around & no lines, it's great!). When I was there as always I look in the clearance sections that are usually at the end caps of certain lanes. This one had the makeup/nail polish/girly stuff. So I found 2 Halloween pumpkin (glow in the dark) nail polishes for .22 cents each-can you say score???!!! And I did my grocery shopping too and usually I save a bit more but today I saved $8.30 in non-coupon savings. Pretty good considering I only spent about 48 bucks.


So if you like seeing my clearance/sales stuff, you should definitely check out The Queen of Clearance's blog, which can be found HERE. She has gotten some great deals in the past & continues to look for & get awesome ones. Yay, she's very much like me and my little thing I have for clearance/sales.

So don't call me a shopaholic
(ahem, Diane), just call me a clearance-aholic...if you want to set the record straight! Ha ha....;}
Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!!~

5 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Getting things at a bargain is always a good thing. And love the pumpkins!

The Queen of Clearance said...

oh my!!!!!! I've never received so much love from a blogger! Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you like my blog and that we share the same love for clearance! I have so many more clearance deals to come! I have gotten so many this month I am spacing them out! I loooove Meijer. They have a whole clearance aisle full of greatness! We moved recently and no longer have one close to us, but whenever I am near one I have to go in! Congrats on the nail polish! That is cheap indeed! I have been looking for navy blue or black finger nail polish on clearance for a while now...it doesn't seem to be around! But I won't give up! Again thanks for saying such nice things! I appreciate it! And I have no idea why my picture is not showing up, but I have noticed that on a couple of people's blogs that I follow, but sometimes It does show up...I wonder why?

Diane said...

just what you need - someone to enable you! hahaha!

i hope you know i'm totally just teasing you!

:)

permanentcloud said...

I love a good bargain too :)

Today, I got the first four Nightmare on Elm Street Movies for a grand-spanking total of 7.50. I'm pretty excited about it...

Eve Noir said...

SULLIVAN- YES bargains rule. I heart pumpkins very much! And am prone to get almost anything involving 'em. A weakness...

QUEEN- You're very welcome. I'm so glad that a blog like yours exists because I am ALL about the clearance, as you know by now. Hm, yeah it's hard to find nail polish on clearance-marked down a bit, sometimes. Good luck on that one! It's ok that your pic isn't coming up...I was just wondering why not (since my followers went up one but no pic). Again, can't wait to see your findings as they come along...and I'll be posting some of mine from time to time too!

DIANE- You're too funny! Of course I know you're joking! ^_^ But see...I'm not the only one who is all about the clearance. Woo hooo!

CINDY- That IS a really great deal. Good for you!