Saturday, June 13, 2009

A very sweet award....that's being passed on of course


Hola friends. Hope your weekend is going well. Mine is alright. I got some nice carnival pics and I hope to put 'em up soon. I will probably do 2 postings of 'em. Keep an eye out for those.

OK, yesterday I got this very nice Blogger Award (pictured above) from Mejis @ Did I Say That Outloud? (and thanks again Mejis!). And it's one of the coolest awards I've got yet because of why I received it. So please read below...

Here are the rules: This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Here's the 8 blogs that I chose...(and please stop by them 'cause they are really cool blogs written by fun & sweet people!)

{OH & it's called the LUV YA Award too. Just found that out!}

Boyd @ Boyd's World!

Cindy @ Twas the Brilling and the Slithy Toves...

Demented Wench @ Demented Wench's Blog

Diane @ Good Mourning, Glory!

Dracenea @ Rabid Reflections

The Frog Queen @ Frog on the Pumpkin

Ghoul Friday @ My Ghoul Friday

Sullivan @ The Life & Travels of Sullivan McPig

I just want to personally say to all of these bloggers what fun it has been getting to know you through your blogs. You're all very cool & unique in your own (wonderful) way and I hope to stay 'blogging friends' for a while to come. Take care.~

8 Curious people had this to say...:

Sullivan McPig said...

Aaaww.. thanks Eve! You're just too sweet, you certainly deserved your award.
Have a good weekend!

Diane said...

congrats and thank you! you, of course, rawk and i'm glad you're my friend.

congrats to everyone else too!

Eve Noir said...

SULLIVAN- You're welcome. And thanks for saying that. ;} As do you deserve your award.

DIANE- I am pretty sure you have this award (saw it on your slideshow-which is a good idea btw). But one can never have enough awards, right?

I'm glad you BOTH are my friends!!!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Ah, I have friends.....wow, no one is going to believe this :D

Thanks so much. Love sharing my blog with you and reading yours...looks like you have introduced me to more people to discover!!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I'm going to go check out those blogs now!

cindy said...

thanks so much! it's been so nice getting to know you through your blog too! :D

The Queen of Clearance said...

Congrats on the award. Thanks for the comment and following! I am now following you as well! I saw on the entry below this one that you only like dollar tree when it comes to dollar stores. meee too! They are the best!

Dracenea said...

Thanks for throwing my blog into the pile. I'll be doing a post on my awards shortly.